Frequently asked questions
Plug&Play is a telescopic implant-supported restorative system that:
- Keeps the abutments always parallel – with completely parallel, zero-taper walls.
- Provides an always passive restoration seating.
- Retentive without screws or cement.
- The abutments can fix any implant angle and position, in any number of implants, while accounting for the main vector of occlusal forces.
Plug&Play is a single system and workflow suitable for all kinds of implant-supported restorations.
Moreover, Plug&Play is the first widely accessible and cost-effective telescopic restorative system in the world. What used to be a rare and expensive restorative solution known to a few doctors and technicians is now available to the wider dental community – thanks to the biomechanical and digital innovation of Abracadabra.
- Solves the mechanical failures of other restorative methods.
- Provides the dentist with an easy, simple, short and repeatable workflow time after time.
- Fits any number of implants, in any position and angle, made by any manufacturer.
- Highly effective and profitable, with as little as two appointments needed to restore a case.
Plug&Play is compatible with most implant systems currently on the market, and fits most common internal and external connection platforms.
Plug&Play is all about implant-supported restorations. Our online ordering platform allows you to plan implant-supported crowns, bridges, and overdentures made of various common materials such as zirconia, PMMA, and porcelain fused to metal. In addition, thanks to our telescopic restorative concept, you will be able to create TISPs (Tooth-and-Implant-Supported Prostheses) and order telescopic caps for your abutment teeth.